Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement
Thbooksforkids.org does not knowingly publish (or permit authors and visitors to publish) copyrighted materials without permission. If you believe that any materials published on this web site have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and if you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed, please provide our Copyright Agent with a signed statement containing the following information:
- a description of the infringing material
- a description of the copyrighted work(s) that you believe has been infringed;
- the name of the owner of the copyright,
- your name,
- your address, telephone number and/or email address,
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use was not authorized by the owner, an agent for the owner, or by law,
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is true, and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
c/o Dana Webster, Director
44770 N. Harland Dr.
La Quinta, CA 92253